Not in Southern California? No problem! The Southern California Genealogical Society membership offers something for everyone. Consider the following benefits:
- 24/7 access to nearly 70 webinars conducted by professional speakers on a wide variety of topics. Check out Jean's webinar in November and Gena's in December.
- From home access to WorldVitalRecords (as of July 31, 2013)
- From home access to Access NewspaperARCHIVE
- Discounts on research team assistance (French-Canadian, German, and General)
- Discounts on Society activities, including Genealogy Jamboree (June 5-8, 2014)
- Discounts on Society publications
- Copy of the Society’s quarterly, The Searcher
If you’re in Southern California area:
- Visit the SCGS Family Research Library, which houses a collection of over 40,000 items
- Participate in a dozen interest groups
- Access a number of for-pay databases at no cost
- Get hands-on assistance from experienced volunteers
- Get to know other genealogists and share your common passion of family history.
There's so much to like about being a member of the Southern California Genealogical Society. Check out their website today!