Friday, March 20, 2015

2015 Tour Sponsor: Rich Roots Genealogy

We want to welcome our newest sponsor of the Gena and Jean Genealogy Tour, Rich Roots Genealogy.


Rich says:

I started on my family's genealogy after my maternal grandmother's death - I found a family history she'd been working on, and I was hooked! My ancestry is 75% Italian, so I have strong roots in Italia - but I am also a typical European mutt, with my (maternal) grandmother's roots reaching to Ireland, Wales, England, Germany (Prussia), Canada, and elsewhere.

Both of my parents are teachers, as is my brother - and both my dad and brother are history professors - so it seems that a love of history runs in my blood!

I've worked full-time as a professional genealogist since 2014 but have been researching for 12 years. In the past, I've also worked as an actor, in PR & Marketing, and in the study abroad field. I lived in Dublin for a while and have traveled extensively in Europe. I love to travel, and recently returned from six weeks in Italy (and seven weeks in Salt Lake!). Something fun is that I worked as one of the researchers for Season 2 of PBS' Genealogy Roadshow and had a blast!


Rich Roots Genealogy http://www.richroots.net/


Rich has an impressive list of services and repositories that he frequents spanning New Jersey, Philadelphia and beyond! Check out his services on his website.

If you're interested in learning more about obtaining Italian Dual Citizenship, Rich can help you with that as well. Check out his website for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment