Sunday, May 31, 2015

Meet our Sponsor: Lisa Howison

We asked Lisa Howison, one of our sponsors, to tell us a little about herself and her business. She sent this in reply:




Hi, my name is Lisa Howison and I am a native of Huntington Beach, California, and currently I reside in Norco, California.  I have been doing genealogy and family history research off and on for most of my life, I have always had a passion for finding out things so I just decided to start tracking down all those family stories and proving if they are true or not.  And since I joined the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution), my genealogical skills, and goals have greatly improved to the point that I was recently able to hang out my shingle and start taking on clients and lecturing on genealogical and other interesting subjects.  

I have had some success in helping people with questions about general research, American Indians, and of course Lineage Societies, specifically DAR applications.  I have also been helping with Next of Kin searches.


I am a member of several professional genealogy societies, which include Corona Genealogical Society, The Association for ProfessionalGenealogists, The National Genealogical Society, Southern CaliforniaGenealogical Society.  My website is under construction right at the moment but I can be reached by clicking here



Thank you, Lisa, for being one of the supporters of the Gena and Jean Genealogy Journey: Cruise to Ensenada 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment