Thursday, August 9, 2018

Genealogy Journey's Podcast #57: International Travel and the Genealogist

Trevi Fountain (c) 2018 Gena Philibert-Ortega

Pantheon (c) 2018 Gena Philibert-Ortega

Pizza! (c)2018 Gena Philibert-Ortega

Colloseum (c) 2018 Gena Philibert-Ortega




Hi! Gena here and I have recently returned home from Europe. So I figured it would be helpful for my fellow travelers to talk about some of the  tips and tricks that I learned on my travels. I get down to some of the basics like packing (I packed everything in a carry-on and guess what, no lost luggage!) and even life's emergencies like getting sick (all the fun things happen to me;)). Below are the resources I discuss in this podcast. Thanks for listening!

Resources

Katherine R Willson - Genealogy on Facebook List


Adventures with Sarah (Pack Less, Enjoy More, Feel Empowered to Travel)

Internet Genealogy - Heritage Travel




No comments:

Post a Comment